JJRING 23 inch by 31 inch Large Black Dacron Light Weight Art Portfolio Case

  • Waterproof coating fabric
  • Outer size: 31 inch L x 23 inch H x 2 inch W
  • Lightweight, durable and easy to clean Dacron material
  • A double stitches with folding zipper pocket
  • Easily make our bag rigid using your own cardboard or foam board or matte backings etc

Worked perfectly for the large prints we had stored in between 2 pieces of Bainbridge board for 20 years. Now everything is safe and dust-dirt-free.

I use it to hold several visual aids and as of right now, it's been working well. I hope I lasts long.

I ordered one to make sure this is what I wanted. It was Perfect. I ordered two more.

Exactly what I was looking for

Great budget friendly way to store my diamond paintings

Excellent quality for the price, especially since most cost significantly more. I am very pleased with this product.

Carried a 7lb wood piece. It fit and held up perfectly. Not to mention protected the item. Wish it had been a little cheaper tho.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cúp các đội xuất sắc với tầm nhìn RD2 để thử nghiệm di truyền của cà phê cạnh tranh

Avery Customizable Table of Contents Dividers, Ready Index, 26 A-Z Multicolor Tabs, Multi Pack of 3 Sets (44225)